Sunday, October 19, 2008

I tried to called, but my pride won't me dial..

How should i start? ... ... ... ... ... ... *DING DING DING! MONEY NOT ENOUGH! REALLY REALLY NOT ENOUGH!!!!!! no money coming in.. eating grass this whole month! OH GOD! please let me TIO BAY PIO! TOTO WILL BE BETTER! money is veri impt in out everyday life.. and also everything u do.. anything u wanna do.. going anywhere.. wanted to go anywhere.. all talks about money.. well, wat to do.. "REALITY" even making friends talks about money. its wat i've expriance. all the bills are killing me! pay this pay tat, pay untill i need to go find go and pray.. was thinking of selling my iphone.. but omg. BU SER DE!!!! called polin, he told mi not tell sell.. cos this phone is realli realli realli too nice to use liao he advice not to sell.. well, i myself also bu ser de lo.. anyways i cant wait till sat! WE'RE going to PHUTURE AND ZOUK! long island tea! vodka red bull, vodka raspberry and screw driver! OMG! i'm gonna get myself FUCKING DRUNK! making myself drunk is the best way of reduicing STRESS!! *for me **small kids, plesese don not follow wat i'm doing. =3 tats all folks, have a good night rest and get DEAD DRUNKENS! =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home